|Team Saiba's Hachis Parmentier|
|Chef||Sōma Yukihira |
|Menu Category||Main Course|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 203|
Team Saiba's Hachis Parmentier is a collaboration dish made by Team Saiba during the practice Red Vs. White battle.
- Mashed Potatoes
- Entrecôte (premium cut of beef used for steaks)
Alsacian Potato Crepe
- Finely Grated Potatoes
- Crepe Batter
Sardine Pomme Galette
- Semi-Dried Sardines
Meat Bordelaise Sauce
- Pan Drippings from cooking the steak
- Bordeaux Wine
- Create a crepe batter by including finely grated potatoes and cook on a skillet till the texture is chewy.
- Create the pomme galette by adding sliced potatoes, cheese, and semi-dried sardines to a hot frying pan. Make sure the potatoes are spread out thinly and fry till the mixture is crisp.
- Use the crepe to wrap both the pomme galette and mashed potatoes.
- Grill a steak on a frying pan till it is short of well done then remove it. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Reduce close to a whole bottle of Bordeaux on the pan with the bordelaise to create the sauce.
- Combine both the meat and the sauce inside the crepe.
The Hachis Parmentier serves as an exemplary example of French comfort foods. It is typically created out of hefty portions of minced meat, mashed potatoes, cheese, along with other ingredients, then cooked in an oven.