(To be added)
(To be added)
At an unknown point in time, Takumi was accepted into Tōtsuki and eventually made it into the High School Section. He was among the 628 students to have survived the Tōtsuki Friendship and Rapport Training Camp.
Takumi was eventually chosen to participate in the 43rd Annual Tōtsuki Autumn Election, where he was assigned to group B. He made a Boneless Achari Murgh and his cooking was praised by Osaji Kita and Shingo Andō. Despite this, he only received a total of 33 out of 100 possible points. When questioned, Osaji explained that the judges have been exposed to numerous gourmet dishes, and a student should already be happy with 50 points.
Takumi's dish was not good enough to allow him to pass the Preliminary Round.
Takumi is an accomplished student, skilled enough to survive the Tōtsuki Friendship and Rapport Training Camp and gain a place among the top 60 first year students participating in the Tōtsuki Autumn Election preliminaries.
- Boneless Achari Murgh - Takumi's dish is a variant of the Achari Murgh (Curry Chicken), a traditional Northern Indian curry dish, using chaat masala spice to add fragrance. He used a boneless version of tandoori (clay-baked) chicken known as chicken tikka to make the dish easy to eat with a spoon.
- Takumi uses the kanji for "extension" (拓 Taku) and "self" (己 Mi). Ishiwatari uses the kanji for "rock" (石 Ishi) and "crossing" (渡 Watari)
- Although the romanization of Takumi Ishiwatari's name is the same as Takumi Aldini, the latter is spelled out in Katakana.
- Takumi's voice actor, Makoto Furukawa, also voices Yoshiaki Nikaidō in the anime.
- ↑ Shokugeki no Soma episode 21 credits
|Isami Aldini • Takumi Aldini • Daigo Aoki • Hisako Arato • Madoka Enomoto • Akira Hayama • Miyoko Hōjō • Shun Ibusaki • Takumi Ishiwatari • Urara Kawashima • Ryō Kurokiba • Zenji Marui • Subaru Mimasaka • Ikumi Mito • Alice Nakiri • Erina Nakiri • Nao Sadatsuka • Ryōko Sakaki • Yua Sasaki • Shōji Satō • Megumi Tadokoro • Yūki Yoshino • Sōma Yukihira|