|Anime | Manga|
|Base of Operation||
Tōtsuki Culinary Academy
Shiomi Seminar (宮里 ゼミ Shiomi Zemi) was one of the clubs within the Tōtsuki Culinary Academy which specializes in the research of spices.
Originally, the club was called Hayama Seminar until Jun Shiomi succeeded Professor Hayama. The club specializes in the research of spices and also serves as a residency for Jun and Akira Hayama. However, this seminar was dissolved as a result of Azami Nakiri's reformation.
- Kozhi Varutha Curry - Akira's signature curry dish that uses water instead of coconut milk to cook his curry chicken. Referenced from Tamil Regions of India, Akira's version of the Tamil-Nadu dish would consist of some fresh spices inside the dish.
- Advanced Kozhi Varutha Curry - Akira's improved version of the Kozhi Varutha Curry and this time, the curry is actually made with water to make the curry drinkable without taste the tense spice upon it.
- Goa Fish Curry - Akira's fish curry which is made from sword-fish or salmon.
- Naan Pot Pie Curry - Akira's personal curry masterpiece during the 43rd Annual Tōtsuki Autumn Election. Mixed with his own Mixed Spice and some other elements like Yogurt and Holy Basil.
- Kofta Kebab Burger - Akira's dish for the Quarterfinal round in the 43rd Autumn Election. Using pita as bread, Kofta as the patty and adding several rich spices to the taste, despite the heaviness of the burger.
- Canard Apicius - Akira's dish for the Semifinal round in the 43rd Autumn Election. Pulling out all the stops, Akira effortlessly blended numerous spices on top of a caramelized duck to create a dish that caused the judges to faint from aroma alone.
- Scorched Pacific Saury Carpaccio - Akira's dish for the Final round in the 43rd Autumn Election. Although originally an hors d'oeuvre dish, Akira used a burner to unlock the aroma of kaeshi used to coat the pacific saury. Although he is known for his mastery of blending spices, Akira solely used allspice, creating not an hors d'oeuvre, but a main course meal. Akira shows the power of aroma "reduction".
|Chan RS • Chinese Cuisine RS • Chocolate RS • Cutting-Edge Cooking RS • Don RS • Local Cuisine RS • Miyazato Seminar • Shiomi Seminar • Skewer RS|