- The 92nd Generation begin their Promotion Exams in Hokkaido.
- The students that opposed Central's ideals were forcibly given handicaps during the exams.
- The rebelling students pass the first two days of the exams despite the handicaps.
- On the third day, the students split up trains and the rebels had to take on the Elite Ten Council to advance in the exam.
- Sōma Yukihira faces off against Akira Hayama and wins.
- Takumi and Megumi "face off" against Rindō. Rindō does not actually duel them and passes them by tasting one of their dishes.
- Erina does not duel any of the Elite Ten Council members and passes the third day of the exams.
- Ikumi Mito, Hisako Arato, and Isami Aldini face off against Momo Akanegakubo, Sōmei Saitō, and Eishi Tsukasa respectively and lose.
- All other rebelling students not mentioned above were also expelled, including Alice Nakiri, Ryō Kurokiba, and the other Polar Star Dormitory residents.
- Due to Alice's intervention, the expelled students were allowed to stay until the end of the Régiment de Cuisine, but could not participate in the battle.
- A Régiment de Cuisine is formed, in an effort to return the newly expelled 'rebels' back to the academy. The remaining rebelling students facing off against Central with the following rules:
- The rebelling students will be expelled if they lose.
- Jōichirō returns and joins the rebelling side and offers to join Azami's regime should his side lose.
- The Elite Ten Council Central members offer their seats as compensation should they lose.
- Erina formally relinquishes her Tenth Seat to join the Rebels for the Régiment de Cuisine.
- Erina will be forced to join Central and must be completely obedient to her father's doctrine should the Rebels lose, which she accepts.
- The Régiment de Cuisine teams each have 8 members.
- The first round of the Régiment de Cuisine is a 3 vs 3 match.
- Sōma Yukihira faces 6th seat Nene Kinokuni. The theme is Soba. Sōma wins the match and will continue participating.
- Satoshi Isshiki faces 8th seat Julio Shiratsu. The theme is Eel. Satoshi wins the match and will continue participating.
- Tōsuke Megishima faces 5th seat Shōko Kaburagi. The theme is unknown. Megishima wins the match and will continue participating.
- The second round of the Régiment de Cuisine is a 3 vs 3 match.
- Tōsuke Megishima faces 2nd seat Rindō Kobayashi. The theme is Chili Peppers.
- Subaru Mimasaka faces 4th seat Sōmei Saitō. The theme is Tuna.
- Terunori Kuga faces 1st seat Eishi Tsukasa. The theme is Green Tea.