|Mutton Meat Shimotsu-to Curry|
|Anime | Manga|
|Other Name||Four Substance Decoction Mutton Curry (Anime)|
|Primary Ingredients||Curry |
(Herbs and Medicine)
|Dish Type||Medicine Curry|
|Menu Category||Main Course|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 52|
|Anime Debut||Episode 21|
Hisako blended her family's Chinese medicine technique: The Four Substance Decoction into a spice blend, creating a dish that can turn the weakest of men into people who can star in kung fu movies. It immediately followed Nao Sadatsuka's Jet Black Curry Laksa and completely overpowered her dish's evil flavor. Her efforts allowed her to earn a higher score than Nao and temporarily held the highest score of the "B" Block. It was only beaten by Alice's Thermal Sense Curry.
- Shaoxing Wine
- Tōki (Japanese Angelica Root)
- Senkyū (Szechuan Lovage)
- Jiō (Chinese Foxglove)
- Shakuyaku (Peony Root)
- Star anise
- Fennel Seeds
- Shimotsu-to (四物湯) literally means "Four Substance Decoction". In Chinese, it's known as Si Wu Tang.
- Tōki (当帰) is Japanese Angelica root (Angelica acutiloba). In Chinese, it's called Dōngdāngguī (東當歸).
- The original Chinese medicine uses Chinese Angelica Root (Angelica sinensis), commonly known as dāng guī. The one used in the curry is the Japanese adaptation of the Chinese formula.
- Senkyū (川芎) is Szechuan lovage or Cnidium rhizome (Ligusticum striatum). In Chinese, it's called chuān xiōng.
- Jiō (地黄) is Rehmannia root or Chinese Foxglove. It's known as dìhuáng (地黄) in Chinese.
- Shakuyaku (白芍) is Chinese white peony root. In Chinese, it's called bái sháo (白芍).
- Shimotsu-to has numerous healing properties: 
- Tonifies and invigorates the blood.
- Regulates the liver, harmonizes the menses, and alleviates pain.
- Curry (/ˈkʌri/, plural curries) is an umbrella term referring to a number of dishes originating in the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent. The common feature is the use of complex combinations of spices or herbs, usually including fresh or dried hot chillies. The use of the term is generally limited to dishes prepared in a sauce. Curry dishes prepared in the southern states of India may be spiced with leaves from the curry tree.