|Grilled Squid Tentacles Dressed in Peanut Butter|
|Anime | Manga|
|Primary Ingredients||Dried Squid tentacles|
|Dish Type||Failed Dish|
|Anime Debut||Episode 1|
Because of his "unique" sense of creativity, Sōma has experimented with some of the most bizarre food combinations. One of them was this failure of a dish; a culinary disaster which leaves whoever tastes them, felt like they have been groped by a giant squid. A single bite will give you traumatic nightmares, you have been warned.
- Dried Squid Tentacles
- Peanut Butter
- Honey (Alternative)
- Yogurt (Alternative)
- This is the very first failed dish shown in the manga series, the one-shot, and the anime adaptation.
- It is the first dish to have a visual image generated from eating it.
- It is the first dish to be shown having an alternate variation, Grilled Squid Tentacles Dressed in Honey.
- The victims of this dish and its honey variation are both female. Mayumi Kurase for the peanut butter version and Megumi Tadokoro for the honey version.
- This dish ranked 9th in the first dish popularity poll with 296 votes.