|Chicken Egg Tempura Don|
|Anime | Manga|
|Other Name||Yukihira Style Chicken Egg Tempura Don|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 170|
|Anime Debut||Episode 50|
A frozen egg that is deep-fried in tempura batter, producing a soft-boiled tempura egg over rice. Though the dish uses common, low-grade eggs, the dishes' power comes from this fact as no other egg grade can produce the flavor that dish can create. Despite its low grade ingredients, it was sufficient enough to please Erina's God's Tongue.
- 1 Frozen On-Sale Chicken Egg
- Tempura Batter
- Yukihira Diner's Umami-Packed Sweet & Salty Sauce Blend
- Soy Sauce
- Bonito Dashi Stock
- 2 Fried Shiso (Perilla) Leaves
Real Facts Edit
- Tempura (天ぷらor天麩羅 tenpura, [tẽ̞mpɯᵝra]) is a classical Portuguese dish brought to and popularized by Japan, consisting of seafood or vegetables that have been battered and deep fried.
- Donburi (丼, literally "bowl", also frequently abbreviated as "don", less commonly spelled "domburi") is a Japanese "rice bowl dish" consisting of fish, meat, vegetables or other ingredients simmered together and served over rice. Donburi meals are served in oversized rice bowls also called donburi. Donburi are sometimes called sweetened or savory stews on rice.