|Anime | Manga|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 42|
|Anime Debut||Episode 16|
Main Ingredients for 2 platesEdit
- 1/2 Apples
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 of Onion
- 4 slices of Thick-Cut Bacon
- 1/2 cup of Rice
- 1 cup of Apple Juice
- 1 cup of Water
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 2 tablespoons of White Wine
- 1 teaspoon of Granulated Consommé
- Salt & Pepper
- Black Pepper
- Powdered Cheese
How to Cook Edit
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan until it's crispy and set to the side.
- Peel the apple and dice it in cubes of 1cm³.
- Mince the onion.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and sauté the onions.
- Add the rice to (4) and cook until it's transparent.
- Add the white wine to (5) and cook it until the alcohol burns off.
- Mix the apple juice water and consommé. Slowly add this 1/8 cup at a time to (6) simmering on low heat for 15 minutes (until all the liquid is absorbed).
- Add the apple dices and lemon juice to (8) and season it to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place (9) on a plate and top it with (1).
- You can use black pepper or cheese as topping.
Real Facts Edit
Risotto /rɪˈzɒtoʊ/ (Italian: [riˈzɔtto] or [riˈsɔtto]) is a northern Italian rice dish cooked in a broth to a creamy consistency. The broth can be derived from meat, fish, or vegetables. Many types of risotto contain butter, wine, and onion. It is one of the most common ways of cooking rice in Italy. Saffron was originally used for flavour and its attractive yellow colour.